Los Angeles, CA
San Leandro, CA
Monday to Friday: 9AM - 7PM
Weekend: 10AM - 5PM
Epic Home Upgrades & Construction is a general construction company that has been leading the way in window installation. We understand that green energy products are the way of the future.
Therefore, we have been installing energy efficient windows for years. All the window replacement and window installations our team does for homeowners are done using energy efficient products. Those products are also environmentally friendly.
Whether you are replacing windows in an older home or looking to install windows in a new home, our team of window experts will do the job right!
You will know you need to replace older windows when you notice a draft coming in when you are standing at a closed window. If the caulking or weatherstripping looks like it is cracking or rotting, that is also a good sign that a window replacement is needed.
When we come out to your home, we will measure your existing windows. Then it will be time to discuss the type of window you would like to have installed. Many homeowners stick with the style of window they already have, while others will change to something new.
The window you choose will need to match the exterior of your home. And if you switch window styles, the installation process may be trickier, depending on the exterior material of your home.
It is much easier to remove siding to make windows larger than stucco, brick, or concrete. Therefore, that is something you should keep in mind when choosing your new energy efficient windows.
• We always use Energy Star windows, so you will never need to worry about choosing a window that isn’t as energy efficient as it should be.
• Always choose a window that has a low solar heat gain coefficient – This is also known as SHGC. It basically reduces the amount of heat that can enter through the window. This will help you save on your energy bills.
• Always choose windows with a low U-factor – The lower U-factors will also keep your energy bills down.
• Center of glass U-factors and SHGC’s vs whole unit U-factors and SHGC’s – This may seem quite obvious, but the whole unit windows are the better option.
• You should always have your new energy efficient windows installed by a professional. Our entire team has been trained to install these windows according to all the manufacturer’s guidelines. And when we are done, you will not have any damage to any of the existing interior or exterior of your home.
We will come out to inspect your windows, assist you with picking out the best window options for your window replacement, and even go over your financing options with you. And if you are searching for French doors too, we do those too!
Are you ready to meet with one of our windows experts to discuss your window design options? We serve homeowners in Los Angeles, Orange County, the San Francisco Bay Area, and San Jose. Our general construction team is ready to help you with all your home remodeling needs.
Whether you are looking for a simple window replacement, or a full home renovation, we can have your house remodeled in no time at all! We even offer multiple financing options, so you won’t need to let the cost keep you from enjoying the benefits today.
Measuring the pocket opening and ordering windows from manufacturer.
Carefully removing interior stop moulding and existing windows followed by a clean up.
Replace any damaged areas and install new blind stop moulding. Center new window in the opening, level & adjust.
Installing our brand new windows using caulk and screws, secure and air seal.
Paint to match the trim on the rest of the house, for seemless results.